I. Specialty Introduction
1. Target:The program aims to equip the students with the basic knowledge and skills of international trade and business. Students need to learn Chinese and Chinese culture, the existing status of the international market, the current rules and practices of international trade, China’s foreign trade policies and regulations as well as the social and economic circumstance throughout the world. After gradation students can work at international trade departments and foreign companies.
2. The Core Courses: Economics, International Economics, Management, International Trade, International Commerce, International Business Law, Investment, Monetary Finance, and International Business Practice.
II. The Length of Study and Semester Plan
The length of study for the major is 4 years comprising 8 semesters and 165 weeks. There are 19 teaching weeks and 159 weeks in each semester, including the exam week in semester 8, the 19th week.
III.Recruitment and Admission
1．Prospective Student: Anyone who is eligible to sign up should above full 18 years old andless than 25 years old, with a high school degree or above, hold foreign passport, be healthy in bothphysical and psychological,abide by Chinese law and school rules and regulations, respect Chinese people's customs and habits.
2．Admission：School of International Education will check the files provided by the prospective students and send the ADMISSION NOTICE to the qualified students’ e-mails.
Tuition：RMB 16000/year (Different majors varies)
Accommodation: RMB 2640/year/person. (Double room)
Commercial insurance: from RMB600 on (It is a necessity stipulated by Chinese government for every international student. Students can choose the insurance type according to his/her need.)
Registration Fee: RMB 500
Physical examination Fee: from RMB 60 on. (It is a necessity stipulated by Chinese government for every international student.)
Residence permits: from RMB 400 on. (It is a necessity stipulated by Chinese government for every international student.)
Other fees should be paid by one’s own.
V.Application and Contacts
Application: Please download and fillHUBE APPLICATION FORM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.doc, thensend ustheAPPLICATION FORMwiththe materials below through E-mail.
(1) High-definition scan copy of your passport
(2) The scan copy of official certificate of your highest education
(3) The scan copy of official transcripts
Address:No.8 Yangqiaohu Road, Canglongdao Developing Park, Jiang Xia District, Wuhan, Hubei, P.R.China.